Show your holiday spirit Bridesburg! Enter the Bridesburg Holiday Porch Decorating Contest.
No porch? No problem. Just decorate the outside of your house as it is and you’ll still qualify for the contest.
RULES AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
Entry Submission Period – Nov. 25th – Dec 16th
$50 prizes are being awarded!
- “Classic” Christmas (lots of red and green involved)
- Clark Griswold Award (the brightest display, almost enough to blind your neighbors!)
- Best Theme (tell us what your theme is when you submit)
- Best Overall
- Community Choice – Facebook voting will take place between 12/18 and 12/20 at midnight.
Please read the below rules and instructions and if you have any questions contact Riverfront North at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKED:
- Fill out this survey (via survey monkey)
- Email email@example.com (1) picture of your house.
- Participation is open to all residents within the boundaries of the 19137 zip code
- Entry is free, no cost or fees apply. Submission is required.
- Entry Submissions must be received no later than noon on Wednesday, December 16th, 2020
- Contest is for exterior decorations only that are visible from the street. Windows, light poles, etc. may be decorated (you can’t obstruct sidewalks or site of traffic)
- Judging criteria will include:
- Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations;
- Storyline or theme;
- Display and placement of decorations, animated objects, etc.; and
- Overall presentation.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, December 21st at noon on our Facebook page and website. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- Be creative, be festive, have fun!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Bridesburg Patriotic Porch Contest Winners
Memorial Day 2020