Show your love for America and pride in Bridesburg! Enter the Bridesburg Patriotic House Decorating Contest.
RULES AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION:
Entry Submission Period – *NOW CLOSED!!
$50 prizes are being awarded! Congrats to the winners (see below)
- Bay Window
- New Neighbor – lived in 19137 location for less than a year
- Community Choice – Facebook voting will take place between 5/20 and 5/22 at noon.
**STAY TUNED FOR INFO ON OUR DECEMBER HOLIDAY HOUSE DECORATING CONTEST
Please read the below rules and instructions and if you have any questions contact Riverfront North at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKED:
- Fill out this survey (via survey monkey)
- Email email@example.com (1) picture of your house.
- Participation is open to all residents within the boundaries of the 19137 zip code
- Entry is free, no cost or fees apply. Submission is required.
- Entry Submissions must be received no later than 12 noon on Tuesday, May 19, 2020
- Contest is for exterior decorations only that are visible from the street. Windows, light poles, etc. may be decorated (you can’t obstruct sidewalks or site of traffic) Decorations should remain up through the July 4th holiday.
- Judging criteria will include:
- Unique design and creative use of lights and decorations;
- Storyline or theme;
- Display and placement of decorations, animated objects, etc.; and
- Overall presentation.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, May 22nd at 3pm on our Social Media and Website. Winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- Be creative, be festive, have fun!