It’s not too cold to get some fresh air down along the river. We’ve cooked up some events that will keep you warm all February long! Not sure where to start? Check out our list below.
- Feb 12th -1pm Plants along the Riverfront – learning and drawing (In partnership with Tacony LAB)
- Feb 17th – 7pm Zoom Lecture: Freedom on the Delaware River: The Maritime Underground Railroad
- Feb 19th – 1 to 3pm – Hot Cocoa Walk/Stroll along the River (In partnership with Let’s Go Outdoors)
- Feb 20th – 9:30am Birds along the Riverfront – learning and watercolor painting (In partnership with Tacony LAB)
- Feb 25th – 5pm Up The Creek: The Frankford Underground Railroad Light Parade