Free Community Programs – All Spring and Summer!
This spring and summer, we’ve got an activity for just about everyone! Almost every day of the week, Riverfront North Partnership will be hosting free community activities along the trails and in the parks! Fishing, nature walks, volunteering, you name it, we’ve got you covered!
Check out the weekly list below and find the event that fits you! Click on the event link and get more information and pre-register. For all events, safety is our top priority, so CDC guidelines will be followed and event caps may be established. Got questions? Reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something to do almost every day…
- DanceFit By The River (Pleasant Hill Park) 6pm
- WeWalk PHL (Pennypack on the Delaware) 5:30pm
- Yoga on The Pier (Pennypack on the Delaware) 6pm
- UnOrthodox Yoga in Bridesburg (Bridesburg Rec) 6pm for Kids, 7pm for all ages.
- Learn to Fish (Rotates between Pleasant Hill Park and the Frankford Boat Launch every week)
- Volunteer Events (Every 1st Saturday) – Pleasant Hill Park – 9am
- Volunteer Events (Every 3rd Saturday) – Rotating locations – 9am
- Nature Events (Every 4th Saturday) – Rotating locations and times.
- WeWalk PHL (Pennypack on the Delaware) 10am
- Unorthodox Saturdays in Bridesburg (Coming soon… )